Cupcakes are a delicious edible delight, capable of brightening up even the gloomiest face alongside cupcake boxes. This single, bite-sized cake is packed with deliciousness. Cupcakes are loved by adults and kids, all the same. You may serve it at a kids' birthday party or even at a formal event, and everyone would cherish the dessert, no questions asked. I have tried and mastered baking cupcakes, cakes, and also brownies.
Here I share with you my personal best recipe for making soft and tasty cupcakes to go into your cupcake boxes
- Baking powder ¾ tsp
- Cocoa powder ½ cup
- Flour 3/4th cup
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 150grams butter
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- ½ cup buttermilk (this is an extra ingredient I add to make my cupcakes fluffier)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Line the cupcake pan with liners. This recipe makes 14 cupcakes.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl until
combined. Then add salt.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla essence.
- Add buttermilk to the wet mixture and stir; gradually add the dry mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the batter halfway into the liners.
- Bake for around 20/35 mins. Check by pushing a toothpick in the center and see if it comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool.
- Delicious vanilla cupcakes are ready to eat.
- You may add ½ cup cocoa to the recipe to make chocolate cupcakes.
- Apply frosting on cupcakes and sprinkles for more fun.
- You may store your cupcakes in cupcake boxes and keep them in your fridge for over a week.
Now, this was my successful, tried, and tested cupcake recipes. Below, I have also written my famous brownie recipe that you will surely fall in love with to pack in corrugated brownies boxes and Kraft brownies boxes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup halved walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix all the components in a bowl with a spatula
- Pour the batter into an oiled baking pan
- Tope the batter with walnuts
- Bake for 25/30 mins or until the toothpick comes out with few crumbs.
- Delicious chocolate brownies are ready to serve.
- Keep leftovers in brownie boxes and store them in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.
By now, if you have tried my delicious cupcake and brownie recipes, you may have fallen in love with them. So for you to cover any event celebration, I have written below a delightful yet simple and easy chocolate cake recipe. This will surely leave your friends and family asking for more. Make sure to share this easy baking recipe with them and not to forget the cake boxes. Here it is:
- 200gms flour
- 350gms sugar
- 80gms cocoa
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 125ml oil